Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mi Familia

Here are some pics of my awesome family...














This is my sexy older sis... her name is Jordyn... she's 15!














The one on the left is my black cousin Kalee... she's 17 now! And B-E-A-U-TIFUL













This is my CRAZY sister Isabel... she's 7 now and cute as a button! =D













This is my beautiful mommy dearest. She's 39 and still kicken! HAHA













This is my Auntie Courney and Uncle Jeremey... they live in Southern California and have two little puppies. There so cute!!!












This is my.... daddy =D He is 39. Cool huh??

This is my grandma and grandpa... they live in So Cal too.
There are lots of others... i will share with u later =]

1 comment:

  1. Hey amanda we're cool cause we love each other but we don't care :)
    Let's just say ur new obsession is wills purple skinny jeans ;)
    I had so much fun taking like a zillion pics with you!!
    It was so fun making that video even though I can't send it to you yet....
    Laughing is fun
    Hahahahaha that was weird
    I love you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete